Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings. Funny, How Sweet Co Co Can Be. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer. Перевод слова sweet, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования.
Cognate and synonymous with Scots sweit, North Frisian sweete, West Frisian swiet, Low German sööt, Dutch zoet, German süß, Danish sød. He's so sweet because he says nice things that have a cute effect. You can have Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings
- You need 5 of chicken wing drums.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 1/2 Tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 3 Tbsp each of soy sauce, sake.
- It’s 2 Tbsp each of sugar, mirin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of honey for glazing.
Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings instructions
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sear the chicken on both sides until lightly browned..
- Put all ingredients (except honey) in a pan and simmer. Lower the heat, shake the pan from time to time and baste the chicken to glaze with the sauce and cook until the liquid is almost gone..
- Add honey and simmer until the sauce thickened and glazed..